Sunday, 1 December 2013

Step 1: Arrival & Welcome

The password to watch the video is "envision".

 Introducing Jamie

Hi, there! My name is Jamie Ridler of Jamie Ridler Studios and I'm so glad that you're joining me for this workshop. We're going to have a wonderful time creating Vision Cards!

Introducing Vision Cards 

Using collage, intuition and intention, Vision Cards are powerful focus tools that inspire and connect you to the things that matter most. Deeply personal, wildly intuitive and intensely evocative, Vision Cards serve as touchstones of our heart’s desires. These visual reminders slip past gremlins, outwit our intellect and speak directly to our soul.

What's Our Agenda?
  1. Welcome: We start with this video and written welcome in which I introduce myself and Vision Cards and also confirm the materials and outline the agenda.
  2. Guided visualization: The next step is a guided visualization that will shift your energy and get you creating your Vision Cards from a centered and intuitive place.
  3. Identifying Three Focus Areas: Using what you know and what you learn in the visualization, you'll determine three focus areas for your Vision Cards.
  4. Gathering Images: Using intention and intuition, you'll gather images for your three Vision Cards.
  5. Creating Your Cards: You'll create your cards.
  6. Activating Your Cards: You'll activate your cards by infusing them with focused energy and desire. I'll also share some tips for keeping the energy going!
  7. Celebrate: I always end with a celebration! It's important to take a moment to acknowledge yourself and all that you've created today.


Make sure you have...
  • Something to create your Vision Cards on. I recommend large index cards (5x8) but you can also use small index cards, old postcards, pieces of cardboard or even a page in your journal. The key is that you clearly identify that "this space" is dedicated to "this theme area."
  • Scissors (optional - you can rip, if  you like)
  • Gluestick
  • Markers (You may not need them. I like to have them on hand if there's something very important to a particular theme area that I just don't happen to find a picture of)
  • Journal. Going through this process there are bound to be things you want to make note of and gather so it's good to have a journal on hand. Don't hesitate to stop anywhere in the process and write yourself a few notes and remembrances.


And so we begin...

Now that we've had a chance to meet and you've had a chance to settle in and make sure that you have everything you need and you've heard a little bit about Vision Cards, let's take the next step: the guided visualization.

Scroll Down to Lesson 2

No comments:

Post a Comment